Breakfast today - banana, frozen berries, kale, iceberg lettuce, almond milk and flaxseed smoothie topped with nutty granola and a slice of wholewheat toast with soya butter and wildflower honey. :)
Wholewheat sourdough toast with sunflower ‘butter’ and fruit salad - pineapple, red grapes, cherries.
Toasted sesame seed bagel with organic peanut butter, sliced banana, cinnamon and chia seeds.
Toasted bagel with all natural peanut butter, cinnamon, banana and chia seeds.
Breakfast - wholewheat toast with soya butter, Italian scrambled eggs and red grapes.
(Eggs - 1 whole, 1 white, almond milk, tomato paste, balsamic vinegar, dried basil, paprika - cooked in coconut oil.)
Brunch this morning - two slices of wholewheat toast, one with natural peanut butter and banana, the other with raspberry jam and fresh halved strawberries.
Dinner tonight… Tofu scramble (tofu, spinach, red bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, aduki beans, garlic, nooch, cumin, basil, turmeric, s&p) with tomato salsa and wholewheat toast with sunflower spread.
You have to start Saturday off with peanut butter - it’s the law.
Wholewheat roll, toasted and topped with PB and sliced banana.
Creamy, healthy and protein-packed. It was one of the quickest oatmeals I’ve made in a while, too. Oh, and it’s kinda super delicious?
What you will need;
- 1/3 cup oats;
- 1 cup milk (cow, almond, rice etc.);
- 1 egg;
- 1/2 tsp vanilla;
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon;
- Maple syrup;
- 4 pecans roughly chopped;
- 1/2 tbsp flax seed (optional).
1. In a saucepan, stir together your oats, milk and flax seeds over a medium heat. Once the mixture begins to thicken, after 3 or so minutes, crack the egg and add in to the pan, stirring consistently so it mixes in and you won’t just have lumps of egg.
2. Cook for a further 3 minutes or until your oatmeal is at the desired thickness. Take off the heat and stir in the vanilla and cinnamon. Once in your bowl, top with a sprinkle of cinnamon, the pecans and however much maple syrup you like. I also added a few slices of banana. Enjoy!