5 Minute ‘Baked’ Banana Oatmeal!
I really fancied some baked oatmeal this morning - but didn’t want to wait 30 minutes for it to cook, so made this and zapped it in the microwave instead! :)
What you’ll need -
- 1/2 cup oats;
- 2/3 cup almond milk;
- 1 egg (or 1 egg white… but cooking time might be longer);
- 1 banana;
- A dash of vanilla and cinnamon;
- A dash of agave or maple syrup if your banana isn’t ripe.
1. Mash your banana in to a bowl, then add the egg, agave, vanilla and cinnamon, stirring until combined. It’ll look pretty goopy, but don’t worry!
2. Add the oats and almond milk, stirring again until combined. Pop in the microwave for 2-3 minutes, cooking on high. Top with any leftover banana slices, almond butter and seeds to make it ~super delicious. :D
Stats: 375 calories, 13g protein, 33% of your dietary fibre and 26% of your calcium. Nutritious, quick and filling. Awesome.