British Vegan Food Giveaway!
I’ve had quite a few questions about specific vegan snacks I’ve posted on here before, and unfortunately a lot of them are only available in the UK. So I thought hey - why not let other people have a chance to taste some of these delicious goodies? :D
The foods are -
- Doves Farm Organic, gluten free lemon zest cookies. (These are the tastiest biscuits I’ve ever had, vegan or not!)
- Bounce Natural Energy Ball - Spirulina and Ginseng. (It doesn’t look all that appetising when you take it out of the packet, but it tastes like marzipan!)
- Nakd Cocoa Orange bar - (Raw, super healthy and super delicious! It tastes like Terry’s Chocolate Orange, yum.)
- Golden Coconut & Dark Chocolate bar - (An organic, vegan version of a bounty!)
- Raw Chocolate Cardamom and Apricot Pie - (Essentially it’s healthy chocolate! I’ve written about these before here.)
- Organic tea.
- A Graze box, filled with 4 different goodies. (I’ve also written about Graze boxes before!)
So, how can I enter? Well, you can enter in two ways -
- Reblog this post, as many times as you want. I will ship anywhere!
- Comment on this post. You can do this via my site - this is particularly for those who don’t have a tumblr account, but you can also comment if you do have a tumblr account. :)
No, you don’t have to be following me, but it would be awfully nice if you would! Please have your ask box open/be willing to give me your e-mail once I announce the winner.
The giveaway will end on Sunday 2nd September at 7pm, GMT. Good luck!